I Change Her Life trains underprivileged women to become socially and economically empowered. The workshops are conducted in remote areas of Pakitan with the help of local non-profit organizations that work as field partners of I Change Her Life (For more Information about fantastic partners and associates: http://www.ichangeherlife.com/non_profit_partners.html).
The workshops are conducted in groups of 25 – 35 women. Each workshop consists of three main components and an additional part that covers research.
- Trust building through dialogue
- Topics of general interest including personal hygiene, cleanliness, civic sense, maternal health care
- Trauma support (For IDPs and Refugees) to address PTSD.
- NeuroLinguistic Programming to motivate and increase involvement
- Life Coaching to address personal issues and dilemmas holding women back
3- Skill Specific
Five basic modules of training are offered.
- Embroidery/ Stitching
The Fouth segment of workshops covers research. The training manual is specifically designed for women who are not educated to understand the complex reading material. The colored illustrations make the manual appealing without intimidating the workshop attendees. The research material covers demographic information, most common problems faced by women and girls and women’s preference towards professions. I Change Her Life has been collecting data from workshops since 2009.